1. Disclaimer Regarding Expectations of Results – Please be advised that due to the nature of the products which Growth Enrichment Center (“GEC”) and Mark E Wilkins are selling, there is no possibility of substantiating any claimed results made or supplying any objective evidence, whether financial, business related, spiritual or otherwise. It can be assumed that no results are to be expected as a result of one’s purchase of these products. GEC and/or Dr. Wilkins do not and cannot make any representations, promises or guarantees of the effectiveness of his products. That being said, GEC, Dr. Wilkins and his associates, partners and affiliates firmly believe in the effectiveness of hard work and the power of positive thought and that, more than anything, is what he is selling and teaching. Mark believes, that if you believe, anything can happen. We are not agents or represent Futurenet. We are only members as you are too, there is no express or implied guaranteed income. Income is based on your sole performance and how well you follow the Futurenet guidelines in the business and adpro plan.
2. Disclosure Regarding Endorsements and Testimonials – Some of the people quoted throughout the website, whether consumers, celebrities, experts or otherwise, have benefited in some way in return for their testimonial or endorsement of the product. Many of the endorsements are simply unsolicited emails, calls or blogs from contented customers but other endorsers have received free products, financial benefits, promotions of their products by Growth Enrichment Center and/or Mark E Wilkins in return for their endorsement or other benefit in return for their statements. Often testimonials and endorsements are posted by a seller of a product and afterward there is no further contact between the endorser and the seller and no way for the seller to follow up with the endorser; therefore, it is possible that some of the endorsers no longer have the same opinion which they expressed previously. GEC and Dr. Wilkins are taking actions to limit this possibility and they shall, upon notice of any changes, immediately reflect any such changes in their marketing materials.
3. Disclosure Regarding Affiliates and Bloggers – Please note that there are many people out there endorsing and blogging about GEC and Mark E Wilkins’s products. Many, if not all, of these people may be compensated in some way or may benefit from their relationship to GEC and/or Mark and his products. Any claims made by these affiliates which are not likewise made in the materials on mrfire.com or other websites accessible from mrfire.com or controlled by Hypnotic marketing or Dr. Wilkins cannot necessarily be relied upon and are unauthorized by GEC and Mark E Wilkins. GEC and Dr. Wilkins and the sites through which affiliates sell their products require that such parties are familiar with the FTC requirements and such parties also acknowledge that they are not authorized to make any claims or representations which are not authorized by GEC or Dr. Wilkins. Unfortunately, despite the efforts of GEC and Dr. Wilkins, it is extremely difficult to follow up on every affiliate and every posting. If you as a consumer have any questions about information being supplied by others, PLEASE contact GEC or Dr. Wilkins directly.
4. Disclosure Regarding Endorsements by GEC and Mark E Wilkins – Please be advised that there is a connection between the seller of the endorsed product and GEC and/or Mark E Wilkins. The sellers of the endorsed products have either supplied the product to GEC and/or Mark E Wilkins free of charge or GEC and/or Mark receives a financial benefit or other benefit as a result of promoting sales of such products. Such material connection notwithstanding, GEC and Mark E Wilkins’s strict policy is to only endorse products which Mark E Wilkins truly believes in.
5. Never listen to this program or any other hypnosis program while operating machinery or vehicle.